{about me}


Name: Su Ling
Location: Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia

Simple things make me happy!

See my complete profile

{disclaimer}

This blog is solely MINE It contains MY photos, thoughts, hopes, dreams, secrets, and fears. I write because I want to, and you read because you want to. If you don't want to read, then don't. It's that simple.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Overdosed with Thai food!

Had Tomyam for lunch...now I know why everyone goes to Loh Ser at Burmah road for Tomyam...it was good! Somehow, I felt that it not 100% genuine tomyam soup it kinda had the taste of Thai tomyam and the normal curry laksa taste. But the combination was very good indeed. I would definately go back for more of the tomyam soup, after all it's only RM5 bucks..quite worth it infact one of the cheapest tomyam (with one prawn, fish meats, a lot of sotong and mushroom) i ever had in Penang! I gonna add this tomyam to my to eat food list.

But the tea served were quite BAD! I had ordered Bi Luo Chun green tea but it didn't taste like green tea at all. The leaves were however very fine and tender but just not the taste. The liquor was brownish and didn't have green tea taste! Also the leaves doesn't look like BLC. BLC suppose to be curly twisted with silvery tips. Weird weird Yucky! And I paid RM12 bucks for it ( approx. 6 grams of tea in the teapot) and RM3 bucks for the water I think because she knew I brought my own tea. Nevermind now I know why everyone bring their own tea now to that place!

Someone told me he knows how to cook that tomyam. I gonna find out the recipe from him!
After that we went to Him Heang! It was a madness for tambum peah! Geezzz..there were like 20 ppl infront of us Q'ing for it! After we left there were like another long long Q.

Came back and nap, woke up and play with don! Had green curry chicken(Super tanker) for dinner. So spicy! Very unhealthy leh! Tomorrow I gonna have something light! But then I have marrinated my pork chop leh! I wanna cooked Pork Chop a la Su! hmmm...hmmm...so tempting!

p/s: I am craving for Dukong (duku langsat) whatever you call that thing! geezz..I also feel like having mangosteen as well.

Labels: , , ,

posted on 6/24/2007 01:29:00 AM |

Teacuppa.com - Gourmet Teas for all!

webserver4life.com - cheap windows webhosting

Your Ad Here

{loves}

cheesecakes
strawberries
ice-cream
satay
chee cheong fun
curry laksa
penang laksa
ba kut teh
popiah
nasi lemak
crabs
peking duck
watching TVB drama
travelling
talking to stranger
walking alone in an empty street

{hates}

pretentious people
waking up early
naughty Frosty

{recently}

  • Updated: To do list! (Ahem..more like "to eat list")
  • Very JILATable Roti Canai
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  • Backache!
  • 200 pounds Beauty(KR)
  • Jordin is American Idol 2007
  • Cheesy moment
  • Chocolate banana cake failure
  • Random things during the weekend
  • 'Chocolatey' Moment
  • {movie watched}

    {archives}

    September 2004
    October 2004
    November 2004
    December 2004
    January 2005
    February 2005
    March 2005
    April 2005
    May 2005
    June 2005
    July 2005
    August 2005
    September 2005
    October 2005
    November 2005
    December 2005
    January 2006
    February 2006
    March 2006
    April 2006
    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    April 2007
    May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007

    {credits}

    blogskins

    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com